Cleaners - Maestro
MAESTRO DISINFECTANT AND STAIN REMOVER MAESTRO contains 12.5 % weight to volume available chlorine. It is an excellent disinfecting agent and may be used to treat most stains caused by moss, moulds, tannins and leaf stains on masonry and timber surfaces.
- Dilution - 1 part MAESTRO to 5 parts water mix.
- Before applying, test in a small inconspicuous area; if there are adverse reactions do not continue.
- Boral Masonry Pavers - pour on to the affected areas.
- Boral Masonry Walls - apply mix with a mist spray container.
- This should be left to soak in for a period of 30 minutes.
- The area can then be hosed off.
- Use a stiff brush or deck broom to remove the remains of the mould.
- For total kill, a repeat of this procedure is recommended.
- For ease of maintenance, sealing is recommended.
- Ensure area is thoroughly dry prior to applying Stone Clear.
If you have any questions please send us an enuiry below.