Accessories - Skimmer Box
The Australian Standard states that skimmer lids must be child-proof and ventilated. This requirement is in response to some serious and in some cases fatal accidents that resulted from lids children had opened. The old style lids are not heavy enough to be child proof and a core drilled hole is easy for a child to access. Our skimmer lid offers a flush finished, paving matched surface with minimal clearances so the lid virtually disappears. This ensures that the lid doesn’t detract from the pool’s good looks. Our square tray
- 336 x 336mm in size
- is made from marine grade 316 stainless steel
- gives the perfect match with your pavers. (the stone infill is cut from the pavers used around the pools).
- is available for for different paver thickness from 10mm to 40mm.
- supports the stone and protects it from chipping and cracking.
- comes with heavy duty marine grade 316 stainless steel key
- meets the Australian Standards required for keyed access skimmer box lid certification.
If you have any questions please send us an enuiry below.