If used with the corresponding recommended adhesive-type (epoxy-based, European classification codes C2 or C2T2), the proper backing amalgamates itself with the adhesive, forming a solid retention of the glass mosaic.
The characteristics and competitive advantages of our glass mosaics backing system are:
- Does not invade the joints (contrary to “punto de pvc” from competing factories)
- Increased planimetry on the base ensures increased grip. Ideal fixing resistance to humidity and its effects. Unalterable
- Suitable for all kind of applications – outdoors and indoors. Versatile and quick installation
(elastic, ductile, malleable. Reduction of manpower-costs)
- Meets government requirements of numerous countries in relation to avoid the presence of a mesh between wall/adhesive and glass mosaic
- Cost-efficient (requires less adhesive). Material savings
- Unaffected by expansion, contraction and temperature changes. Does not deteriorate
Our glass mosaics with POLYREUTHANE-DOT backing complies with the Australian standard of 90% adhesive-contact on the back of our mosaic.
If you have any questions please send us an enuiry below.